The following represents Oi Furnitures’ Rental Terms for the daily rental of the Cellular™ modular seating system, No other rental terms expressed or implied will be recognized.
- Rental Term: The renter (“you” & “your”) agree to rent Cellular™ from Oi Furniture (“Oi”) in accordance with the terms and conditions of these rental terms and further detailed on the rental agreement (“invoice”). Cellular™ is rented on a daily basis by part (Base, Seat Cushion, Back Cushion, Arm Cushion, and Tables) for a minimum of 2-days each. If the rented property is not returned to Oi (or an authorized representative of Oi) at the end of the rental term outlined on the invoice, the daily rental rate of the entire order shall extend on a daily basis until each component outlined on the invoice is returned in its original packaging to Oi or an authorize representative of Oi.
- Daily Rental Rate: The rental rate will be listed on your invoice.
- Payment Terms: The payment terms of your rental will be listed on your invoice.
- Damage Deposit: At the time of an issued PO, you agree to allow Oi to authorize a damage deposit to a credit card in the amount shown on the invoice. Which is often 25% of the full list price (listed on our website www.iLikeOi.com) at the time of rental.
- Shipping & Delivery: The daily rental rates listed on your invoice do not include shipping & delivery to your event location. Return shipping costs will be separately and explicitly listed on the “Shipping” line of your invoice.
- Drayage & Other Fees: Unless otherwise stated on your invoice, all drayage costs and fees charged by the delivery address will be your responsibility to pay.
- Installation/TakeDown/Repacking: Cellular™ is very easy to unpack and assemble. Unless explicitly specified on your invoice, Oi does not include any services for installation help and assume that you will be able to follow basic assembly instruction for installation and similar instruction for takedown and repacking.
- Boxes & Packaging: You must store and repack Cellular™ in the same packing that Cellular was originally delivered in. Lost or discarded packaging will result in additional costs to replace the packaging for its return journey to Oi and may result in additional costs for delaying the shipping of the affected parts.
- Care of Cellular: It is your responsibility to maintain the property of OI, to keep it in good condition, and to return it to Oi at the end of the term in the same condition as when received by you, normal wear and tear excepted. You must retain Oi’s identification label on the property. The rented property shall not be removed from the address to which it is delivered to without Oi’s written consent. IF YOU FAIL TO RETURN THE LEASED PROPERTY AS REQUIRED, YOU WILL BE LIABLE TO OI FOR AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO FULL LIST PRICE OF THE RENTED PROPERTY IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER PAYMENTS AND CHARGES DUE UNDER THIS LEASE AGREEMENT.
- Security Interests: It is understood that this transaction is rental and not a conditional sale or financing agreement. Title and ownership to rented property remain vested in Oi, and the renter may not grant a security interest of any kind in the rented property. The renter shall keep the rented property free and clear from all levies, attachments, liens, and encumbrances. In the event that any person other than Oi attempts to create or assert an interest in the rented property, the renter shall give Oi immediate notice thereof and shall take such action as Oi requires.
- Cancellation: You may cancel this rental at any time prior to delivery of the items listed on your invoice. Cancellation of your rental will trigger an immediate payment of the full amount of the invoice less any transportation and freight expenses that have not yet been incurred. In other words, cancelling your order may only save you the shipping costs listed on your invoice.
- Warranties: Oi will deliver the rented property in good condition. Oi makes no other warranties, express or implied, and specifically disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability.
- Entire Agreement: This rental agreement and disclosure statement sets forth the entire understanding between the parties. Any amendments or changes hereto other than those related to substitution, deletion or addition of items of leased property shall be effective only if in writing and signed by both parties. Amendments substituting, deleting or adding items of leased property and changing renters payment obligations accordingly shall be effective if included in a written addendum prepared by Oi and furnished to renter unless renter objects in writing within five (5) days of receipt of the addendum.
Effective October 1, 2015